"Bounty" redirects here. For the reward earned from last-hits, see Gold
| The Radiant
| Hit Points
| Attacks / Second
|Base Attack Time
Gondar the Bounty Hunter is a melee agility Hero that excels in dealing high amounts of damage to single targets. Bounty Hunter can easily gank other lanes, using his Shadow Walk to sneak up on enemies and get easy kills. Shadow Walk also allows him to escape from dangerous situations, making him very elusive. Bounty Hunter can be played as a carry thanks to Track, which will grant True Sight, movement speed, and bonus gold, allowing him and his team to farm and earn powerful items faster than other carries and Jinada which amplifies the damage of his next attack every few seconds.
| Gondar, the Bounty Hunter
| Play "For the right price, anything."
|| Carry / Escape / Nuker
|| When the hunted tell tales of Gondar the Bounty Hunter, none are sure of which are true. In whispered tones they say he was abandoned as a kit, learning his skill in tracking as a matter of simple survival. Others hear he was an orphan of war, taken in by the great Soruq the Hunter to learn the master’s skill with a blade as they plumbed the dark forests for big game. Still others believe he was a lowly street urchin raised among a guild of cutpurses and thieves, trained in the arts of stealth and misdirection. Around campfires in the wild countryside his quarry speaks the rumors of Gondar’s work, growing ever more fearful: they say it was he who tracked down the tyrant King Goff years after the mad regent went into hiding, delivering his head and scepter as proof. That it was he who infiltrated the rebel camps at Highseat, finally bringing the legendary thief White Cape to be judged for his crimes. And that it was he who ended the career of Soruq the Hunter, condemned as a criminal for killing the Prince’s prized hellkite. The tales of Gondar’s incredible skill stretch on, with each daring feat more unbelievable than the last, each target more elusive. For the right price, the hunted know, anyone can be found. For the right price, even the mightiest may find fear in the shadows.
|| Michael Gregory (Responses)
- Mini-stuns the target on impact.
- This will not amplify the damage of your Shadow Walk ability.
- Will not break most channeling of spells upon activation.
- The base damage this ability gives you will not be multiplied by critical hits.
- Invisibility is broken as soon as you start an attack, or start casting any spell.
- Bounty Hunter will get the bonus gold if the target dies while the spell is still active, regardless of how it dies.
- Bonus gold will be added as reliable gold.
- Goes through magic immunity such as Black King Bar. However, if a unit becomes magic immune while under the effects of Track it will be dispelled.
 Recommended items
|This article or section may need to be rewritten entirely to comply with Dota 2 Wiki's quality standards.
You can help. The discussion page may contain suggestions.
Reason given: Recommended items explanations must not be opinionated or contain suggestions. Please refer to the style guide for more information.
- Your main goal is to increase your damage to be able to burst down people with jinada, therefore raw damage items like Monkey King Bar, Desolator, Battle Fury, etc, are preferred over attack speed items.
- Phase Boots is a very situational choice for Gondar, the better choice is Tranquil boots, as they give the highest amount of movespeed (except Boots of travel). Also they allow you to recover HP quickly and they are the cheapest upgraded boots in game.
- Medallion of Courage helps make up for Bounty Hunter's low mana pool, and its active ability can be used to weaken targets before ganking them.
- Drum of Endurance is an excellent item for Bounty Hunter, helping his mana problems as well as improving his movement speed, which is crucial for successful ganks.
- Battle Fury is item which may not actually serve Bounty Hunter well; his main roles are semi-carry and ganker, due to his ultimate which allows him to gain more gold from ganks, this makes focusing on farming inefficient, and while it does provide health and mana regeneration that does allow him to keep ganking without needing to return to the fountain, the same regeneration can be obtained from Linken's Sphere which provides greater utility, the only useful advantage Battle Fury has over Linken's Sphere is the damage boost, which can be easily compensated for with other damaging items which may in addition provide other utilities more applicable to Bounty Hunter's role (Orchid Malevolence, Desolator etc).
- Butterfly is a pretty good item if the game is going to late game, since it provides 60 damage (like Desolator and Battle Fury) as well as high attack speed and evasion.
- In DotA, Gondar shared the same hero model and dialogue as Akama, a playable Broken Draenei hero in the campaign of Warcraft III: Frozen Throne, and later an NPC in World of Warcraft.
 Update history
August 09, 2012 Patch
- Fixed Shadow Walk damaging buildings.
August 02, 2012 Patch
- [Undocumented] Added Teleport animations for Beastmaster, Bounty Hunter, Broodmother, Clinkz, Lifestealer, Necrolyte and Shadow Shaman.
- [Undocumented] Added Haste Run animations for Bounty Hunter and Enchantress.
- [Undocumented] Added Spawn animations for Beastmaster, Bounty Hunter, Necrolyte and Shadow Shaman.
- [Undocumented] Added Victory & Defeated animations for Bounty Hunter.
July 12, 2012 Patch
- Fixed Jinada proccing on Tombstone.
May 24, 2012 Patch
- Fixed a bug that could sometimes allow Jinada to work on buildings.
May 10, 2012 Patch
- Fixed turn rates for the following heroes: Lifestealer, Alchemist, Clockwerk, Bounty Hunter, Dark Seer, Dazzle, Ancient Apparition, Brewmaster, Chen, Silencer, Lone Druid, Spectre and Spiritbreaker.
April 12, 2012 Patch
- Fixed Alchemist's Unstable Concoction and Bounty Hunter's Track being castable on Spirit Bear/Golem.
March 28, 2012 Patch
- [Undocumented] Updated the hero selection portrait for Bounty Hunter.
March 22, 2012 Patch
- Fixed illusions procing Jinada's critical strike.
February 16, 2012 Patch
- Fixed Bounty Hunter and Clinkz's invisibility getting dispelled by Tornado.
January 19, 2012 Patch
January 12, 2012 Patch
- Fixed it being possible to use Jinada cooldown without triggering a critical strike.
- Fixed Jinada working on denies.
- Fixed Jinada and Shadowblade affecting buildings.
- Fixed Track giving bonus gold for dead illusions.
- Fixed Track not being dispelled by Time Lapse, Repel, Purge, etc.
- Fixed Track debuff icon not showing.
- Enabled Ursa and Bounty Hunter in Captain's Mode.
- Removed track casting effect from enemy vision.
December 21, 2011 Patch
- Added Bounty Hunter!
December 16, 2011 Patch
- [Undocumented] Added new portraits for Bounty Hunter and icons for associated skills.
May 13, 2011 Patch
- Fixed a number of abilities having incorrect interaction with Sphere: Slithereen Crush, Jinada, Wind Walk, Echo Slam, Moon Glaive, Death Pulse, Purification, Scream of Pain, Fatal Bonds.
 Balance changelog
- Track no longer reduces armor
- Track gold bonus for Bounty Hunter increased from 75/150/225 to 150/200/250.
- Base intelligence increased from 16 to 19.
- Base HP regeneration increased from 0.25 to 0.75.
- Jinada's cooldown decreased from 15/12/9/6 to 12/10/8/6.
- Track's team bonus gold from 50 to 50/100/150 (this is still considered Reliable Gold)
- Increased Track's movement bonus aoe from 800 to 900.
- Increased armor by 2.
- Jinada critical strike increased from 1.4/1.6/1.8/2.0 to 1.5/1.75/2/2.25
- Track cast range increased from 750/950/1150 to 900/1050/1200
- Jinada cooldown from 21/16/11/6 to 15/12/9/6
- Now gives 50 bonus bounty to all units affected by the track aura of that target
- Bonus gold is treated as Reliable Gold
- Tracked targets now have a visual effect above their head that is only shown to Bounty Hunter's allies. Neither the target nor any enemy can see it.
- Jinada cooldown improved from 22/17/12/7 to 21/16/11/6
- Crit: 1.25/1.5/1.75/2.0x
- Crit Chance: 15%
- Evasion: 5/10/15/20%
- Passive. Adds a critical strike and small maim to your next attack. Has a cooldown.
- Critical Strike: 1.4/1.6/1.8/2.0x
- Maim: 25% MS/AS for 3 seconds
- Cooldown: 22/17/12/7
 Replaced Abilities
| Jinada (pre 6.65)
| Gives a chance to avoid attacks and to deal critical damage.
| Dodge Chance: 5/10/15/20%|
Critical Chance: 15%
Critical Damage: 1.25x/1.5x/1.75x/2x
- ↑ http://www.wowpedia.org/Akama
 See also