Aiushtha the Enchantress is a ranged intelligence Hero who uses her abilities to push through lanes and gank with relative ease. Enchantress works well as a jungler in the early game, as it maximizes the effectiveness of her Enchant and Untouchable abilities. On first glance, she may be just a support, serving her allies with powerful heals, creep abilities and slows, but as time goes on, her power increases and once she has her ultimate, Enchantress' regular attacks are strong enough to make her a potential carry.
Similar to Chen, her Enchant ability allows her to take temporary control of creeps to do her bidding and can be used to slow fleeing heroes. Because of this, she is usually found roaming the jungles for creeps to enchant. Combined with the efforts of the enchanted creeps, Enchantress can harass heroes without actually having to get close. After the enchantment wears off, the creep dies regardless of how much life it had left. When hurt, she may summon Nature's Attendants, which calls forth a number of wisps to heal her and nearby allies rapidly for a short time. This makes her very useful in battles as she can heal without having to stand still. When caught in battle, Enchantress' passive, Untouchable, makes her difficult to kill via autoattacks, though her extremely low strength gain makes her susceptible to spells. But what truly makes the Enchantress most dangerous is her ultimate skill Impetus. Impetus turns Enchantress' attacks into pure damage strikes, dealing damage the further the target is from her.
 Recommended items
|This article or section may need to be rewritten entirely to comply with Dota 2 Wiki's quality standards.
You can help. The discussion page may contain suggestions.
Reason given: Please refer to the style guide.
- Enchant allows the Enchantress to micromanage just like Chen. Micromanaging is a crucial skill to master for heroes like Enchantress and Chen.
- Untouchable makes Enchantress nearly immune to auto-attacks, but be careful, she still has a low health pool and can be easily focused down by spells.
- Enchantress is an effective jungle Hero but you should focus on ganking and pushing in early stages of the game.
- Try to get Alpha Wolf in late game as its damage aura scales with your allies' attack damage.
- Enchantress is effective in all stages of the game.
- Her heal is very powerful, and should not be underestimated.
- Remember that Impetus scales very well into late game (pure damage ignores armor), especially with attack speed.
- Power Treads and Urn of Shadows are highly recommended for Enchantress.
- Buying Mana Regeneration Items like Orchid Malevolence, Scythe of Vyse, and Bloodstone are helpful for Enchantress since Impetus burns a lot of mana, even if you have enough mana regeneration.
- Building Force Staff is a very good choice on Enchantress; as aside from the intelligence it gives her it can be used to put some distance between her and her enemy (thus empowering Impetus); or even if very well-timed to use it on Impetus' target while Impetus itself is mid-air; thus hugely increasing its damage. Note however that this will make escaping easier for the enemy if your very powerful Impetus does not kill them.
- Enchantress's alternate/fun name in DotA was Bambi, referencing the classic Disney animated film of the same name.
- Enchantress's phrases "Light of foot, light of heart!", "With skipping grace", and "Oh do not run too fast for I will but bespeak thy grave and die" derive from Andrew Marvell's poem "The Nymph Complaining for the Death of her Fawn".
 Update history
- Fixed Nature's Attendants lasting 1 second less than intended.
- Fixed being unable to be healed by Nature's Attendants if you are sleeping.
- Fixed Impetus not being castable on Magic Immune enemies (still does no damage if immune on impact).
- [Undocumented] Updated Enchantress' and Pudge's textures.
- Added new lines to Puck, Enchantress, Lina, Vengeful Spirit and Windrunner.
- [Undocumented] Broken down a number of existing hero models into multiple parts Death Prophet, Enchantress, Huskar, Silencer, Sniper, Storm Spirit, Venomancer and Weaver.
- [Undocumented] Updated textures for Drow Ranger, Death Prophet and Enchantress.
- [Undocumented] Added Haste Run animations for Bounty Hunter and Enchantress.
- Fixed unit conversion spells (Enchant, Persuasion, etc) not removing existing debuffs properly.
- Fixed a control group bug when Enchantress takes one of Chen's converted units.
- Fixed Impetus working while silenced.
- [Undocumented] Updated Enchantress' portrait.
- Fixed Enchantress saying her Enchant cast lines every time she casted anything.
- Changed legacy keys for the following heroes: Drow Ult from P to M, Puck secondary 1 from D to E, Dazzles Ult from E to W, Enchantress ability1 from P to N.
- Dominated units no longer have phased collision. Affects Chen, Enchantress, and Helm of the Dominator.
- Untouchable doesn't affect units that are magic immune.
- Abilities that dominate creeps clear out the players that used to be able to control them. This prevents Chen and Enchantress from being able to control the same creeps.
- She speaks!
- Fixing Nature's attendants to not target ancients or Couriers
- Enchant doesn't target ancients anymore.
- Enchant correctly is absorbed by the sphere.
- Untouchable will now work on illusions
- Holy Persuasion-dominated creeps and Enchantress's Enchant-dominated creeps now have phased collision, just like units dominated with Helm of the Dominator.
- 3 New Heroes! Nevermore, Enchantress. and Leshrac.
 Balance changelog
- Aghanim's Scepter bonus attack range increased from 165 to 190.
- Untouchable AS reduction increased from 20/40/60/80 to 20/50/80/110.
- Enchantress movement speed from 305 to 310.
- Movement speed increased from 295 to 305.
- Slow increased from 10/20/30/40% to 20/30/40/50%.
- Slow duration decreased from 7 to 5.5 seconds.
- Strength growth decreased from 2.0 to 1.0.
- Improved base damage by 10.
- Untouchable is now a normal skill and scales 30/50/70/90% from 50/70/90%.
- Enchant creep control duration reduced from 120 to 80 seconds.
- Impetus is now the ultimate. Bonus Damage 15%/20%/25%, manacost is 55/60/65 and cooldown is 0 seconds on all levels. As an ultimate it now pierces magic immmunity.
 See also